Thursday, August 13, 2009

First post, and I have a nice little gem for you.

I've been wanting to do this blog for a long time, and I'm just now getting around to it. It's kind of like the Tacky Tack blog, but centered more on the riders. Anyway, without further ado, here's the first entry.

Click for larger view.

Don't get me wrong, it's a cute horse and I know they're only riding around at home, but good Lord.

It looks like she might have forgotten her half chaps. And I'm not sure what's going on with the electric blue pants coupled with the highlighter pink shirt. I like bright colors, but I think the knee socks and jods threw the whole thing off.

Why bother with knee socks if you're not going to wear chaps or tall boots? I don't get it. :/

On a side note, if you have any pictures or links you'd like to have featured on this blog, don't hesitate to send them to me! Thanks in advance :D

No comments:

Post a Comment